Eikellegimaa NGO was founded in September 2017 by Rea Sepping and Justin De Bondi.
The association is focused on three key and equal objectives;
To promote and experiment with sustainable design and living in the areas of:
- Construction: low skilled, sustainable and traditional approaches
- Food production: ecologically sustainable
- Energy production: based on accessible energy resources
- Foraging for food and medicinal plants
- To deconstruct social barriers between the mainstream population and lesser
celebrated minority groups
- To provide therapeutic benefit for all participants.
In order to achieve the objectives, the association may, but not exclusively, take the
- Run workshops to educate and experiment in the areas specified in both inside and outside of The Republic of Estonia.
- Develop a base site as an educational and therapeutic location for future activities. Develop projects and run workshops in collaboration with other NGO’s and individuals with shared objectives
- Provide opportunity for participation of volunteers both local and international Provide opportunity for participation for those from all cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
- Provide opportunity for participation for those who live with disability.
- Provide qualified social work supervision for all group activities to maximise